The US is a developed and the leading area globally, but even of the well-managed health systems and the medical conditions still, the USA is facing the death issue day by day for several reasons. We want to convey the main points you need to make your last will for these reasons. To make a last will before your death is one of the essential jobs required to perform by every one of us. It is necessary because you are opening the way to secure your loved ones in this way.
Read the TOP 10 Leading Causes of Death in the US in this article here.
There are several reasons which are increasing the death rate in the US
The most common and most tops are Heart Disease and Cancer, which are taking part in 46% of the USA’s death. The data we provide has been received from the official website, which is Source: CDC, The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which is collecting data from 30 years ago. The following are the leading causes of death in the US with their percentage, and the data is of the year 2017 along with the roots and prevention tips.
Leading Causes of Death in the US
- Heart Disease is at the top of the lists, causing death USA
The heartbeat causes are the irregular heartbeat or the high-stress level, which causes the heart’s arteries to be blocked, making such critical conditions such as heart attack and other heart diseases.
• Death per year: 635, 260
• Percentage: 23.1%
• It is more common in men, people who use smoking, people with a heart disease family background
• Use a healthy diet
• Avoid smoking
• Exercise daily to maintain your weight
Cancer is the second essential and leading cause of death in the US.
It is an uncontrolled cell division in any part of the body. Chronic inflammation may be the ultimate cause of cancer.
• Death per year: 598, 038 among which lung cancer is 76, 650 and prostate cancer is 31, 620 while colorectal cancer is 27, 640
• Percentage: 21.7%
• More common in those people who use alcohol and tobacco, obese people, and in a particular age
• Use a healthy diet
• Maintain your weight by exercise
• Avoid direct contact with the sun; try to sit in the shadow
• Use regular medicines, regular screening and make the appointment according to the doctor’s advice
- Accidents called Unintentional Injuries
Accidents are the third critical cause of death in the US because of emergency reasons.
There may be sudden fall, unintentional motor or vehicle traffic death, and poisoning death, and all of these must need an emergency room, but it is tough to survive again.
• Death per year: 161, 374
• Percentage: 5.9%
• More common in men, people with the age of 1 to 44 years
• Drive and walk in traffic area carefully, and must admit at the emergency award in case of a sudden accident
- Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases
It is an essential and leading cause of death in America.
It occurs because of asthma, smokers, pulmonary hypertension, emphysema, and several other pulmonary diseases. The main functions of this disease are to prevent the lungs from working.
• Death per year: 154, 596
• Percentage: 5.6%
• More common in woman and with the age of 65 years
• Avoid tobacco and smoking and use regular medicines.
A stroke is sudden brain damage because of the low oxygenated blood flow to the brain, which causes the brain to stop working. It breaks the arteries to flow appropriately.
The causes include heart diseases, high blood pressure, smoking, and diabetes.
• Death per year: 142, 142
• Percentage: 5.18%
• More common in men and those women use birth control ways
• Exercise daily
• Eat a healthy diet
• Use medicines to control sugars level in case of any
• Stop smoking and tobacco
- Alzheimer’s Diseases
It is a disease where the brain does not work correctly and maybe because of gene inheritance. The causes of the illnesses include family history.
• Death per year: 116, 103
• Percentage: 4.23%
• More common in women, people over the age of 65 years, and the people with a family history of this disease
• Regular exercise to maintain body weight
• Use a healthy diet, i.e., fruits, green vegetables, fats and avoid sugar
• Take proper medicines in case of other conditions if you have
• Stay active, healthy, and positive
Diabetes is a type of disease where the sugar level in the body is increased or decreased because of the pancreas’ abnormal working. The pancreas fails to make proper insulin for the organization. It has two types of diabetes: less insulin and diabetes II production because of the abnormal working of the body for insulin.
• Death per year: 80, 058
• Percentage; 2.9%
• Diabetes I is more common in a child, and Diabetes II is more common in the adults
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Exercise daily
• Use a healthy diet
• Take regular glucose sugar test
- Influenza and Pneumonia
Influenza and Pneumonia are diseases that occur due to a virus that defends our body. It is called a flue, which occurs due to the contacts because it is a contagion disease.
• Death per year: 51, 537
• Percentage: 1.88%
• More common child, older adults, and people with chronic disease such as allergy
• Use flu vaccine
• Keeps away from the people suffering this disease
• Wash your hands continually
- Kidney Disease
It is the second last cause of the tops 10 in the US. The disease’s objectives include nephritis, a nephritic syndrome that occurs because of chemical compositions of the kidney elements. The people who use smoking, junk foods, and cold drinks are at the top of the disease.
• Death per year: 50, 046
• Percentage: 1.8%
• More common in people who use smoking, overweight people, and the people with a family history of the disease
• Avoid smoking, junk food, and cold drinks
• Lose your weight by regular exercise
• Take a check-up daily in case of symptoms
I another critical cause of death in the US. It is because of losing self-esteem, self-harm, or low-income people. The ultimate objective is the regular problems that can’t be handled.
TALK WITH “SUICIDE PREVENTION” IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU MAY BE THINKING OF SUICIDE.
The Lifeline is available for everyone, is free, and confidential.
• Death per year: 44, 965
• Percentage: 1.64%
• More common in men, low-income people, and alcoholic users
• Support a person who is abnormal for the routine
• Help the needy people
• Avoid alcohol and drugs
Leading Causes of Death in the US, final.
These are the leading causes of death in the US. Many people die every year intentionally or unintentionally. The things you must do are to make your last will so that you can secure yourself and your loved ones in case of any sudden accident or suffering from a disease. We have provided the online tool, which is original and authentic, for the last will. Feel free to ask any questions if you have.